DDA Patwari Exam Date 2021 OUT – Check Steno & Patwari Skill Test and Evaluation Criteria Details.ong> Delhi Development Authority has released the Exam date, Skill Test and evaluation criteria for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ and Patwari (Stage – II). Total numbers of vacancies are 144. Candidates who waited for this examination are advised to download official notice and refer the exam date and details. Official Notice direct link available on this page.
DDA Exam Date 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer ‘D’, Patwari – II|
|Number of vacancies||144|
|Skill Test||For Stenographer – 21 & 22.02.2021For Patwari – 28.02.2021|
|Status||Exam & Skill Test date Released.|
DDA Stenographer Exam Date 2021 Details
- Skill test for Stenographer post will be conduct on 21 & 22.02.2021 and for Patwari post held on 28.02.2021.
- The Board has planned to conduct the examination for Stenographer ‘D’ exam on 13.12.2021. Candidates who shortlisted for Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Skill Test are advised to download the official notice and refer the exam date and skill test details.
- Official notice direct link available on this page. Kindly click and download then refer it thoroughly.
DDA Admit card 2021 Details
The link for downloading E-Admit Card for the post of Stenographer Grade D (Skill Test) and Stage-II examination for the post of Patwari will be made operational 72 hours before the actual date of examination. Intimation in this regard will also be sent to the candidates on their registered Mobile No./ Email ID.
DDA Stenographer Exam 2021
FULL MISTAKES: The following mistakes are treated as full mistakes: –
- Every omission of a word or figure including omission of a definite or indefinite article. In case a group of words is omitted, mark as many mistakes as the actual number of words omitted.
- Every substitution of a wrong word or figure. The number of mistakes will be equal to the number of words/figures dictated which have been replaced/substituted by other words(s)/ figure(s).
- Every addition of a word or figure or a group of words or figures not occurring in the passage.
HALF MISTAKES: The following are treated as Half mistakes: –
- Mis-spelling, including transposition of letters in a word and also omission of a letter or letters from a word. However, mis-spelling of proper nouns and unfamiliar names are ignored.
- Using singular for plural noun and vice versa.
- Wrong use of capital or small letters at the beginning of the sentence.
How to Download DDA Notice 2021?
- Go to the official site of DDA website.
- Select “Latest Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Download the notice and refer it.
What is the DDA Stenographer Exam date 2021?
13.12.2021 is the DDA Stenographer Exam date 2021.How many vacancies are offered for DDA Stenographer 2021?
There are totally 144 vacancies offered for DDA Stenographer 2021.How to download DDA Stenographer Exam date 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and official notice downloading direct link available on this page.